Our organic natural sesame seeds are completely organic, vegan and packed full of nutrition. For such tiny seeds, these seeds retain a wealth of nutrients and are a fantastic source of essential fatty acids that are good for the body.
Organic Natural Sesame Seeds contain the outer hull so appear light brown in colour compared to the more common organic hulled sesame seeds.
Benefits of natural sesame seeds
- High in fibre
- Plant protein (5g of protein per 3 tbsp)
- Good source of B vitamins including Thiamine (great for vegans)
Ways to enjoy organic natural sesame seeds
- Sprinkle on a bowl of miso tofu and sticky rice
- Add to salads and stir fries for extra nutrition
- Use in bread making for flatbreads, naans and tortilla wraps
- Try adding to the blender for your morning smoothie
- Add to hummus recipes and finish with a dusting of seeds to serve
You can buy organic natural sesame seeds online from small to bulk sizes. For more options take a look at our sesame seed category.
Recommendation – Try toasting before serving