Organic radish seeds are perfect for sprouting. If you are new to sprouting or growing your own fruit and vegetables, these are a great way to start. The sprouting process is easy to do and can be done in the comfort of your own home.
How to sprout organic radish seeds
- Place 2-3 tbsp radish seeds in a jar (with mesh lid) with cold water and leave to soak overnight
- Drain and rinse thoroughly
- Continue to rinse and drain 2-3 times a day
- After 3 days your seeds should be beginning to sprout, move your jar or container away from any direct sunlight and continue step (3) for a further 3 days
- Once your radish seeds look like they have started to sprout green leaves, dry well and transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Enjoy with salads, stir fries and in wraps and sandwiches
Once dry and placed in the refrigerator your sprouts will last at least 1-2 weeks. Sprouts need to be completely dry before moving to the fridge to achieve a longer life.
You can buy radish seeds online in small or bulk sizes depending on your requirements and can start sprouting at home for an extra salad ingredient you can use at home.